The Jochtal hiking area. Our hotel is located right at the slope leading down the valley.
Our winter specials are:
- Over 55 kilometres of pistes offering ideal snow conditions at altitudes between 1,300 and 2,500 metres at the sunny south of the Pfunderer Mountains
- Easy: 18,5 KM
- Medium: 27,2 KM
- Hard: 9,3 KM
- 15 modern lift systems for comfortable skiing days
- 2 certified ski schools bearing the “child-friendly” seal
- 3 kids’ parks with full day-care offers: The Gitschberg Jochtal skiing resort is listed as one of Italy’s best skiing areas for children
- 2 tobbogan runs which are accessible with ropeways
- 1 Fun Ride with different small kickers, boxes, steep banks, ecc.
- A modern snow-making system guarantees a full season
- The viewing platforms Gitschberg, Stoanermandl and Astjoch with breath-taking panorama views of over 500 summits and mountains
- Numerous accommodation options for each taste
- Traditional mountain lodges with culinary specialities and traditional delicacies